    get my yahoo and personal email forwarded to my hotmail account (or
    visa verses) . Or at least notify me that I have email in my other
    accounts. Any way to do that?

    lbbss, Oct 21, 2005

  2. lbbss

    cygnian Guest

    There are probably some paid services that will do that, if you MUST
    have all your email forwarded to one email account. However, consider a
    free program called EPROMPTER. You can configure several different
    email accounts (Yahoo, Hotmail, not Netzero yet), and it will retrieve
    all your emails, securely. You can download and read offline, as well
    as compose offline, then have it sent next time you're online.

    Maybe someone else out here can help you with a mail forwarding
    service. I searched for some a while back, but they all seemed to be
    trials or paid. Hope this helps.

    cygnian, Oct 21, 2005

  3. lbbss

    lbbss Guest

    thanks a lot. that will do the trick

    lbbss, Oct 21, 2005
  4. lbbss

    cygnian Guest

    You are quite welcome. I've been using Eprompter for over a year now.
    Very safe, secure, and I've had enjoyable email correspondence from
    it's creator Craig.

    cygnian, Oct 21, 2005
  5. bashed at the keyboard and came up with:
    Dirty Tart

    Michael Thompson, Oct 21, 2005