    This works great except I get a default 25x80 cmd window. What I'd like is an 80x150 window, so I can see all the stuff going by when myjob.bat runs.

    I have a shortcut that already opens a cmd window of 80x150, but how do I get "at" to open it?

    Thanks.

    Please, Feb 13, 2007

  2. Please

    meerkat Guest

    Go to Start/Run, type in `cmd` then in the command
    window, type `help`.
    You`ll get a list of available commands.
    `Call` might be the one you need.

    bw..

    meerkat, Feb 13, 2007

  3. Please

    Pennywise Guest

    Run CMD, right click top bar, Properties, Layout?

    Pennywise, Feb 13, 2007
  4. Please

    another Guest

    Use "mode con lines=80 cols=150" in a batch file that runs the command
    you showed above.

    another, Feb 13, 2007
  5. Please

    Please Guest