    Could you tell me how can get a new certificate paper,
    because i lot my certificate paper.

    Thank you

    John, Sep 24, 2003

  2. John

    Dragon Guest

    You cannot simply buy the certificate paper. :) You need to order the
    replacement Certificate.
    Send an email to

    HTH

    -Dragon

    Dragon, Sep 24, 2003

  3. John

    Max Guest

    Call or e-mail Comptia. Their phone number is listed at www.comptia.org

    Next time, frame it or store it in a folder and it won't get lost so easily.
    You can also make a photo copy and store it in an alternate location.

    Max, Sep 25, 2003
  4. John

    Dragon Guest

    At that price difference, I could probably afford to hire a private jet to
    take me to Thialand so buy some MS software. :) Anyone joining me?

    Dragon, Sep 25, 2003
  5. I'll join you. They're probably hiring over there now.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 25, 2003
  6. John

    Dragon Guest

    Since you are the caller number 1, you are the winner of one free drink
    during the flight. You will also have the first opportunity to look through
    all the available jobs there. :-D

    Dragon, Sep 25, 2003