    Is there some plugin or another programme/utility that I can obtain so
    I can 'get a good, clear picture' in full screen mode?

    TIA

    Mighty Magpie, May 2, 2004

  2. Mighty Magpie

    Thor Guest

    the reason the picture looks "jagged" is because the video compression used
    to record the video is too high for a quality full screen image. If you want
    better video, use better quality video files. Of course they will be larger,
    and take longer to download though.

    Thor, May 2, 2004

  3. Mighty Magpie

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    (Mighty Magpie) wrote in
    What you can do is drop your resolution to 800x600 or 640x480 and then go
    full screen. Should look much better.

    DeMoN LaG, May 3, 2004