    is. Does anybody know how I can determine what it is?

    Thanks,
    Kevin

    audleman, Aug 16, 2006

  2. audleman

    BobC Guest

    Well you don't provide us a model so here are the reset instructions for a
    3comm router selected at random. See the chapter on troubleshooting and
    reseting to fatory defaults.
    http://support.3com.com/infodeli/tools/wireless/3crwe554/dua0554-taaa01.pdf

    BobC, Aug 16, 2006

  3. audleman

    audleman Guest

    Nevermind, I figured out how to reset it to factory defaults.

    Kevin

    audleman, Aug 16, 2006