    My Philips DVP 642 cannot read wav files. How can I convert them?
    Thanks in advance
    Arawak

    Arawak, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Arawak

    Smoker Guest

    Smoker, Oct 4, 2004

  3. Arawak

    Arawak Guest

    Support for ASF (wmv) files was removed at the request of Microsoft
    according to the program but thanks for the suggestion.

    Arawak

    Arawak, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Arawak

    ProfGene Guest

    wav files are sound files not video files. If you are speaking of Windows
    Media files they are video clips which can be converted by a conversion
    program such as Blaze which can convert video files from one format to the
    other.

    ProfGene, Oct 9, 2004