how can i collect information ?

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Hernán Castelo, May 9, 2005.

  1. hi,
    nowadays,
    we have several persons traveling the Campus,
    a building with 6 floors,
    retrieving information about student assistance
    and dumping that information
    to the assistance sheets

    now,
    my idea is to set up a local http server for that job
    to serve a very simple page ( "name of the student", "checkbox" )
    thus the person that collect assistance
    thousand of studentes will not write
    paper sheets any more, but click on a screen

    WHAT TYPE of PC do I nedd ??? TABLET / POCKET .... ?

    thanks

    PD : exists, other approachs, i know
    like magnetic cards.. etc
    but here the university is very "gremialized"
    or "sidicalisated" or whatever
    taking assistance on the classroom
    is the best we can do

    Hernán Castelo, May 9, 2005