    Afzaal Guest

    i have dont mcse in 1999 and want to upgrade my
    information with microsoft...if some on can help me

    Afzaal, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Afzaal

    kpg Guest

    amazing what passes for an mcse these days...

    kpg, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Afzaal

    H1BRox Guest

    Give him/her a break. They may not be a native English
    speaker and may be one of the folks from overseas lending
    themselves to the IT unemployment craze in the states.

    H1BRox, Mar 23, 2005
  4. Afzaal

    kpg Guest

    I love top posting. :)
    Yes, of course. But I was not referring to the broken English.
    Actually I don't mind the bad English in any of the posts here
    (some do, I know), hey, if its not your native tongue then I
    don't expect you to know it that well. I would sound pretty
    stupid posting in another language! (...waiting for the obvious
    joke...)

    I was actually referring to the fact that he/she/it claimed to be
    an MCSE, and according to MS:

    <quote>
    By earning the premier MCSE credential, individuals are
    demonstrating that they have the skills necessary to lead
    organizations in the successful design, implementation, and
    administration of the most advanced Windows operating
    system and Microsoft Windows Server System.
    <\quote>

    ....and yet they can't find and/or comprehend the MS Learning
    site (yet they found this group?) . Now there is someone I would
    hire to design my business infrastructure!

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Visit www.MCNGP.com to find out who delivered

    <bottom post starts here...>