    related subjects or in alphabetical order. Instead it has arranged
    them in the order they have been added.

    Is there a way to arrange them like I can my Bookmarks in Thunderbird?

    Grandpa Chuck, Jan 15, 2008

  2. Grandpa Chuck

    richard Guest

    In the folder view pane, right click on any item, select "sort folder
    by name".

    richard, Jan 15, 2008

  3. Grandpa Chuck

    G. Morgan Guest

    I like to create separate "Desks" and classify them by subject. For
    instance I have one for PC Tech groups, one for Home repair and
    carpentry, one for Usenet control messages, one for Binaries.

    This way, when I go to fetch new headers I can specify which desk I
    want to refresh - and not have to wait on the others if I'm not going
    to read them right then anyway.

    You can click & drag the folders in any order you want and move them
    between desks too.

    G. Morgan, Jan 15, 2008