    Best regards
    Pierre
    MCSA Windows 2000

    Guest, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    your question does not make any sense

    Consultant, Dec 16, 2005

  3. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Let's add some missing words and letters...

    Does someone know how <to> control if a<n> IIS 6 website is
    entirely <only> available with HTTPS ?

    I know <about the> SSL diagnostic tool<,> but is there
    something more usefull when you create <a> https web site
    (some kind of exam mnemonic <pixie dust>) ?

    This one could be usefull in <the> case of IIS and SSL exam
    question<s>.

    Best regards
    Pierre
    MCSA Windows 2000

    <Gee,> your question <still> does not make any sense.

    <kpg>

    kpg, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am just looking for an answer to know if there is any kind of things to do
    to be quickly sure that IIS web site is well configure for SSL.
    I am getting some "The page cannot be displayed" error for the moment.
    In certification training it could be usefull to know that in order to avoid
    bad answer about SSL site configuration.

    Guest, Dec 16, 2005
  5. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    If you can not access the website, then it is not configured properly. I'm
    not sure you need me to tell you that though. Seriously, your question is
    very hard to understand.

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  6. Guest

    kpg Guest

    If it is well configure for SSL then you will be able to access it
    using https://.

    If you can't then it is not.

    I don't think it's any more complex than that.

    Could be a port/firewall issue.

    Nice try, though, to slant the question as a certification issue.

    kpg

    kpg, Dec 16, 2005
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    That is off-topic for this froup.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 16, 2005
  8. you better try to read some books about IIS before administering it.

    Simas Kvilius, Dec 18, 2005
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Agreed, what a hard (badly explained) question. But let's try.

    Can you access it from the ISS server?
    Have you checked the Directory Security configurations?

    Guest, Dec 19, 2005
  10. Pierre,

    Since I don't understand exactly what you're saying, I recommend that
    you review this link in its entirety.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnanchor/html/anch_iis.asp

    Chances are, you have ports blocked or something simple like that.

    Lasher

    Lasher a.k.a. Taylor, Dec 20, 2005