    Prometric centers or something, or do you have to go to a
    special screen to find your score? Just wondering what
    the deal is...

    Chris Lukowski, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Chris Lukowski

    Shawn Guest

    The prometric exam centers give you a print out of your score and a
    graph indicating your skill level. The report shows the passing
    score, and the score achieved.

    Shawn, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Chris Lukowski

    cap Guest

    Of the 7 I took for MCSE only 3 had a pass mark, 214, 219, and 220, these
    were taken with Prometric, I also took 216 with Prometric and that was
    pass/fail. The 3 I took with Vue were also pass/fail. Hope this helps, I
    find it a bit odd that it should differ if you take the exam with one centre
    rather than the other, I thought that the format and result was the same
    with both.

    cap, Feb 20, 2004
  4. Chris Lukowski

    Brat Guest

    Microsoft decides if you get a pass/fail or a mark for the exams. Getting
    different results depends on whether you get an old exam version or a new
    one. It does not vary from testing center or company. Vue/Prometric
    download the exams from the Microsoft servers and they have no control as to
    what happens when/where/how. I got a mark for 210, 215, 224, 217 but didnt
    get one for 218, 219 or 216... I took the my exams between 2000 and 2002...
    in that time, new formats came out and the pass/fail was introduced... When
    I took my 216 exam, someone the next day got a score... old format vs new.

    Brat, Feb 20, 2004
  5. Chris Lukowski

    JR Guest

    JR, Feb 21, 2004
  6. Chris Lukowski

    Paul Guest

    Of the 6 tests I have taken so far since May of 2003, only
    the 214 gave me a score. The only test I have left is the
    220 which I have heard gives a score but who knows.

    Paul, Feb 23, 2004