    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
    I cain't hardly b'lieve y'all fergot deer chili!

    JaR, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Ok, OK applying "Princess Bride" patch to cranium. Update should be
    complete in 3 days 4 hours 23 minutes.

    MitchS, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
    WHAT!

    Draw your weapon sir. I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to
    die!

    JaR, Oct 5, 2005
  4. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    potatoes, deer burger, deer sandwich. That- that's about it.

    That's all fine and dandy but what I don't like is deer-in the grill, or
    deer in the wheel wells, or deer splattered on my mudflaps, or worst of all
    a touch of deer splatted on my quads.

    Jtyc, Oct 5, 2005
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to
    That may be the first time any man has dared insult me.

    Jtyc, Oct 5, 2005
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I don't see anything...

    Oh, well, I-I could have sworn I saw something. No matter.

    Jtyc, Oct 5, 2005
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    pfttthhhhhhhhhhhhh. dang it mitch!!! hell with this new keyboard... phb was
    just walking by and sprayed his new courderoy (?sp) pants with folgers.
    gonna have to come up with one helluva story now.

    Guest, Oct 5, 2005
  8. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Oh my good man, I did not forget the meaty goodness that is deer chili. I
    however reserve the title of "real" chili for the most holy of concoctions
    created with that divine creature we like to call cow. The nonbelievers
    have turkey chili chicken chili (this crap even has white beans, the nerve).
    So it is with great thought and consideration that I moved the
    aforementioned deer "chili" into the deer stew category.

    Disclaimer: Only a few deer were killed in the creation and research of this
    post.
    PETA approved (People for the Eating of Tasty Animals)

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  9. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Round here that's how we get our out of season eatin. With the right brush
    guard, a little patient and the most skillful last minute turn of the wheel,
    you can snap that neck and keep the innards intact.

    On a side note, don't try this in a car. My in-laws hit one in their caddy
    and parts got all over the cat converter and exhaust. That melted deer fur,
    she don't smell too pretty.

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    fetch the movie NOW, dangit!

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I believe that Mitch will enjoy the part about the nice MLT...mutton
    lettuce and tomatoe...he appears to have a thing for meat...

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    MITCH HAS 6 FINGERS ON HIS RIGHT HAND?!?!?!!!!!!!!one111!!!!

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    It won't be the last

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  14. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    http://www.nationalbarcode.com/Cherry/Cherry-G83-6300-Keyboard.htm is in the
    mail. Notice how it says the most demanding environments are executive
    offices. LMAO. And if it doesn't work you can call in because you broke
    your Cherry.

    Anyway for the Folgers all I can say is "Of course I peed my pants, everyone
    my age pees their pants. It's the coolest!"

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  15. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    I tried BBQ mutton once. Everyone said hey this is the greatest. Wrong. I
    am still not convinced it was really meat. I like to round out my top 3
    with beef, steer, and cow. I is rather partial to bacon though.

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    sadly there is no CLT - Cow lettuce and tomatoe in the movie. sorry 'bout
    yer luck.

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    though for a while it was quite warm...

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  18. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    As you wish.

    T-Bone, Oct 6, 2005
  19. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    As you wish.
    Farm boy exits grumbling about how he was only nine when yhis durn movie
    came out and it wasn't on the list....

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  20. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Which confirms my suspicion that real life is SOMETIMES better than the
    movies.

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005