  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    JaR

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I must confess my residence is KY.

    I hate your deer.

    Jtyc, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll
    As I told you, it would be absolutely, totally, and in all other ways,
    inconceivable. No one in Guilder knows what we've done. And no one in Florin
    could have gotten here so fast. Out of curiosity, why do you ask?

    Jtyc, Oct 5, 2005
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Heh. Eeeeexcellent.

    JaR, Oct 5, 2005
  5. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    LOL

    CBIC, Oct 5, 2005
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
    That's FRIED RICE you plick!

    JaR, Oct 5, 2005
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he
    would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am
    not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.
    But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on
    it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    In truth I have always suspected your close affiliation with the anti-
    Christ, but till now have kept that opey-onion to myself.

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he
    You've made your decision then?

    Jtyc, Oct 5, 2005
  10. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Having never seen it, I may be willing to watch on mute if that there
    princess is HAWT. But I'm talkin burn the tag out of your shorts hawt.

    MitchS, Oct 5, 2005
  11. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    We do too, that's why we kill em an eat em.
    Anyway, like I was sayin', deer is the fruit of KY. You can barbecue it,
    boil it, broil it, bake it, sauté it. Dey's uh, deer-kabobs, deer Creole,
    deer gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple deer, lemon
    deer, coconut deer, pepper deer, deer soup, deer stew, deer salad, deer and
    potatoes, deer burger, deer sandwich. That- that's about it.

    Oh, and let's not forget deer jerky, deer salami, and deer steak.

    MitchS, Oct 5, 2005
  12. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    What's that over there?

    T-Bone, Oct 5, 2005
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Why am I picturing Forest Gump listening to you?

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  14. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    Okay, I would have that that this movie is on the IT geek curriculum. I
    think watching it should be an MCNGP requirement.

    The neat thing about it is that you can pass it off as a date film.

    T-Bone, Oct 5, 2005
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I hereby recind my nomination of Mitch S...

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to
    understand, you warthog faced buffoon.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get
    through this thing and then I can continue killing you with beer. - Homer
    Simpson

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I don't see anything...

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  18. How could you have not seen it? Inconceivable!!!!

    Bill McPherson, Oct 5, 2005
  19. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Oh that one, uh yeah that was a great one. Came out in 19 sumthin right?
    yeah great show, loved it.

    MitchS, Oct 5, 2005
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    that and office space and so I married an axe murderer, and fight club
    (oops sorry forgot teh first rule), and the complete Monty Python
    collection, and for me "Ren and Stimpy"...GEORGE LIQUOR?

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005