    you're an idiot, never insult chalk like that again, or i will be forced
    Don't tell me you appreciate these jerks as well, dear oh dear, I guess the
    world's full of jerks.

    Guest, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I beem when I tell people all of my certs.

    (I ditched my palm pilot ages ago, but only used the beaming feature a
    couple of times. If you want my contact info, send me an e-mail and I will
    send you a v-card. just one thing, I don't put my certs on my v-card...)

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Scathing. You're quite vicious, you know that?
    I expect he has been, it's the any real friend he has.

    Guest, Oct 5, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    INCONCIEVABLE!

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  5. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Oct 5, 2005
  6. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Wait, you're saying you didn't study under McGrundel?

    Briscobar, Oct 5, 2005
  7. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    "appreciate these jerks"?! Hahahaha, he's the King of These Jerks!

    Briscobar, Oct 5, 2005
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    um "heard" Ren....

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    yes, I likes the cut of your jib. You wouldn't happen to be a Canuck would
    You do know that you guys were one battle away from being apart of the U.S.
    right?

    we should have a do over.

    /Battle of Quebec
    //mulligan!

    Jtyc, Oct 5, 2005
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
    Would you run and never look back
    Would you cry if you saw me crying
    Would you save my soul tonight?

    Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
    Would you laugh oh please tell me these
    Now would you die for the one you love?
    Hold me in your arms tonight?

    (Chorus)
    I can be you hero baby
    I can kiss away the pain
    I will stand by you forever
    You can take my breath away

    *Neil now desperately trying to keep lunch down and failing*

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    don't guess..KNOW! I KNOW YOU'RE A JERK!

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    we're apart from the US now.

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  13. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    INCONCIEVABLE!

    Do you want me to send you back to where you were? Unemployed, in Greenland?

    Jtyc, Oct 5, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I want to know what it has to do with Trudell Medical Marketing Limited

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, spewed across the ether:

    Oh, dear. Thick little luser, aren't we?

    JaR, Oct 5, 2005
  16. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    we're apart from the US now.

    I don't think that you should be the one to be nitpicking spelling, do you?

    Jtyc, Oct 5, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    perhaps it would make more sense if you referenced the dtd of this:

    http://www.unidex.com/turing/utm.xsl

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    'I' before 'E' *except* after 'C'

    JaR, Oct 5, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I've hired you to help me start a war. It's an prestigious line of work,
    with a long and glorious tradition.

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    doesn't it just drive ya nuts when the bottom of the class picks out your
    mistakes :)

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005