    MitchS Guest

    Well, denial is the most common way of dealing with rejection (after
    drinking of course).

    MitchS, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Ooh, I would also buy like a hundred Swinglines and noone elese could use
    them. Yeah, that would be real nice. And I'd watch the squirrels. You
    know the squirrels ar merry right? And I would buy some matches and
    kerosene, you know, just in case. And last but not least, I would be able
    to afford my meds and quit replying to myself. Yeah that's what I would do.

    MitchS, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    But I like Kraft dinner...

    T-Bone, Oct 5, 2005
  4. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    They're not one in the same?

    Briscobar, Oct 5, 2005
  5. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    But we would eat Kraft Dinner, just more!

    MitchS, Oct 5, 2005
  6. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    I'm never eating in another fast food restaurant ever again! Ew!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Oct 5, 2005
  7. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Eat me.

    You keep on using zat word. I do not think it means what you think it
    means.

    Jtyc, Oct 5, 2005
  8. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    But they have those signs that say they are required to wash their hands and
    you know fast food employees always do the needful.

    MitchS, Oct 5, 2005
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
    That's why they are paid the big bucks!

    JaR, Oct 5, 2005
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    and I flip burgers :)
    Now that I do believe, after all, you are the most stupidest member of your
    stupid little gang of parasites.

    Guest, Oct 5, 2005
  11. Guest

    Stupiderest Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, spewed across the ether:
    That should be "mostest stupider" shouldn't it?

    Stupiderest, Oct 5, 2005
  12. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Scathing. You're quite vicious, you know that? Where'd you learn to produce
    such sharp, scathing prose? Are you a Harvard grad? I knew it! I knew I'd
    seen that type of sharp wit before! You studied under Professor McGrundel,
    didn't you? I could spot his writing style anywhere! I'm Class of '91! When
    did you get out?

    Briscobar, Oct 5, 2005
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    That's a nasty scratch you've got there. Been playing with the hamster
    again?

    JaR, Oct 5, 2005
  14. Guest

    C Guest

    you're an idiot, never insult chalk like that again, or i will be forced to
    fart in your general direction

    C, Oct 5, 2005
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    welcome to the dork side. pull up a chair next to Rod F.

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    was teh spelling correct? THEN OF CORSE IT WAS CUT AND PASTE!!!!

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    step 4:
    not if you paid me.

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I head Ren saying this in my head....

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    yes, I likes the cut of your jib. You wouldn't happen to be a Canuck would
    you? that would make you damn near perfect....like me.

    Neil, Oct 5, 2005
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Scathing. You're quite vicious, you know that? Where'd you learn to
    No not a Harvard grad, but at least I did graduate unlike any of you lot.
    Still, when you get out of kindergarten who knows maybe you'll get through
    1st grade, maybe that is.

    Guest, Oct 5, 2005