  1. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    I love my posting history. I'll stop when the MCNGP stops.

    lowdes, Oct 4, 2005

  2. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    That's it? If you had a million dollars, that's what you'd do, two
    chicks at the same time?

    Briscobar, Oct 4, 2005

  3. That's a great story, really.
    I bet you were the kid that used to take their football and go home.

    Bill McPherson, Oct 4, 2005
  4. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Heh, you make it sound as if you ever had the option.

    Briscobar, Oct 4, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Y'all are cheating... that was a requirement test for Mitch. Uhg!

    Ok, Mitch, since Doom and Ramone seem to be off in their own little cubile,
    try this one:

    If you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?

    Guest, Oct 4, 2005
  6. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Ooh ooh I know this one too.

    CBIC, Oct 4, 2005
  7. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    Bugger! I've caught your typo disease mate :)

    Wayne

    Wayne, Oct 4, 2005
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Give the guy a break... I bet he had a hard time getting that Burker King
    Certified Burger Flipper cert. Probably had to use a braindump to pass it
    even.

    Guest, Oct 4, 2005
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?= spewed
    across the ether:
    s/Burger Flipper/Lavatory Cleaner/

    JaR, Oct 5, 2005
  10. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Yeah!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Oct 5, 2005
  11. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    He didn't type that! He copied and pasted it! Cheating bastige!

    catwalker63, Oct 5, 2005
  12. EAT_ME =>MicrocephalicS.Bob\(\);, Oct 5, 2005
  13. EAT_ME =>MicrocephalicS.Bob\(\);, Oct 5, 2005
  14. EAT_ME =>MicrocephalicS.Bob\(\);, Oct 5, 2005
  15. Eat me.

    http://www.eatme.com/

    EAT_ME =>MicrocephalicS.Bob\(\);, Oct 5, 2005
  16. Eat me.

    EAT_ME =>MicrocephalicS.Bob\(\);, Oct 5, 2005
  17. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a
    million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.

    MitchS, Oct 5, 2005
  18. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side
    door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh - after that I sorta space out
    for an hour.

    MitchS, Oct 5, 2005
  19. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    And on a side note:
    If I had a 1,000,000 (If I had a 1,000,000)
    I'd but you a house ( I would buy you a house)
    If I had a 1,000,000 (If I had a 1,000,000)
    I'd buy you furniture for your house ( maybe a nice chesterfield or an
    ottoman)
    If I had a 1,000,000 (If I had a 1,000,000)
    I'd but you a K-car ( a nice reliant automobile)
    If I had a 1,000,000, I'd buy you love

    If I had a 1,000,000
    I'd build a treefort in our yard
    If I had a 1,000,000
    You could help it wouldn't be that hard
    If I had a 1,000,000
    Maybe we could put a refrigerator in there
    Wouldn't that be fabulous!

    If I had a 1,000,000 (If I had a 1,000,000)
    I but you a fur coat( but not a real fur coat that's cruel)
    If I had a 1,000,000 (If I had a 1,000,000)
    I'd buy you an exotic pet(like a llama or an emu)
    If I had a 1,000,000 (If I had a 1,000,000)
    I'd but you John Merick's remains (All them crazy elephant bones)
    If I had a 1,000,000 I'd buy your love

    If I had a 1,000,000
    We wouldn't have to walk to the store
    If I had a 1,000,000
    We'd take a limousine cause it costs more
    If I had a 1,000,000 We wouldnt have to eat Kraft dinner

    If I had a 1,000,000 (If I had a 1,000,000)
    i'd but you a green dress ( but not a real green dress that's cruel)
    If I had a 1,000,000 (If I had a 1,000,000)
    I'd but you some art ( A Picasso or a Garfunkel)
    If I had a 1,000,000 (If I had a 1,000,000)
    I'd buy you a monkey (haven't you always wanted a monkey?)
    If I had a 1,000,000 If I had a 1,000,000 If I had a 1,000,000
    If I had a 1,000,000 I'd be RICH!

    MitchS, Oct 5, 2005
  20. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    No, I'd say he was the kid that got beat up if he accidentaly walked by the
    football game after school.

    MitchS, Oct 5, 2005