  1. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Oh Dear God, they grow on trees over there don't they?

    MitchS, Oct 4, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    done, but then the ability to create the poll was less than stellar....

    Neil, Oct 4, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    nust be why I never hit it...

    Neil, Oct 4, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    well, actaully I am not positute on his status, but there is a microsoftie
    who is on channel 2 quite often....

    Neil, Oct 4, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    what did he teach? I see him as a proxy trainer, but I suppose he could be
    teaching the security courses...

    Neil, Oct 4, 2005
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I have a fold out business card, biotch!

    Neil, Oct 4, 2005
  7. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    From his past posting history long before he ever came trolling around here,
    it looks like he just doesn't know when to quit.

    T-Bone, Oct 4, 2005
  8. Guest

    C Guest

    because you are a closet homosexual that prefers the love of a male canine?

    C, Oct 4, 2005
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Done.

    Frisbee®, Oct 4, 2005
  10. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    TMML

    Frisbee®, Oct 4, 2005
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    There are other requirements as well... we ain't the MCP you know... this
    ain't one lucky shot and yer in. Do some research before I kick your dog.

    Guest, Oct 4, 2005
  12. I gave up business cards a long time ago. Every new cert means my card is
    outdated. So I just beem it!

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 4, 2005
  13. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    message
    *Gasp*
    I have done muey mucho research and have painstakingly endeavored to meet
    them each and all. Having read the constitution and ten commandments I
    think I gots the jist of it. (I may have even misspelled jist)
    And you can't be kicking my dog because I didn't answer the phone. YOU
    LYING FKSING GUY!

    MitchS, Oct 4, 2005
  14. I think it's been over a year since I gave my business card out to a real
    person.
    I just use them to try to win free lunches. Last one got me a free pizza.
    It was tasty.

    --

    Just say No to fat chicks.

    Bill McPherson, Oct 4, 2005
  15. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    There you go again....what do Turing machines have to do with business
    cards?

    Briscobar, Oct 4, 2005
  16. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ok... then here is your final test..... this directly relates to the MCNGP
    Requirements. One that, I think, you have not proven as of yet... so,

    What would you do if you had a million dollars?

    Guest, Oct 4, 2005
  17. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Bill McPherson spewed across the
    ether:
    Heh. Where I ork, even the janitor has a card. I never saw the need for
    one, and consequently never bothered to order them. On the rare occasions
    that someone asks me me for mine, they are always kinda shocked that I have
    none.

    JaR, Oct 4, 2005
  18. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I know what I'd do. 2 girls at one time.

    CBIC, Oct 4, 2005
  19. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    I have more then my fair share of certs, and would never want to be a MCNGP.

    lowdes, Oct 4, 2005
  20. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    No one cares, you douchebag.