  1. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Darn, number 11.

    MitchS, Oct 4, 2005

  2. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    Do you know the reason I hate your group?

    lowdes, Oct 4, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you just call me a pu$$y?
    I think you may have just called me a pu$$y!

    ..
    ..
    ..

    because I'm a big pussy... which is why I work at Initech to begin with.

    Neil, Oct 4, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    EYE!

    Neil, Oct 4, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    why the heck haven't you completed your requirements?

    Neil, Oct 4, 2005
  6. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Many of us are not network administrators,
    and I flip burgers :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 4, 2005
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    4 if you include Laura

    Neil, Oct 4, 2005
  8. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    seconded

    third-ed

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 4, 2005
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    HEY! I resemble that remark. And besides, all a moran has to do to stay out
    of mine is be moderately entertaining. It's only the boring uncreative and
    repetitive lusers that get routed to the bit bucket.

    JaR, Oct 4, 2005
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    DOH! 5...

    Neil, Oct 4, 2005
  11. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest

    AYE

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Oct 4, 2005
  12. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    No, but I've formed an opinion on it anyway, because that's the cool thing
    to do, right lowdes?

    Briscobar, Oct 4, 2005
  13. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    He hasn't been nominated on the super sekrit site yet. You know, I've
    stated $bignum times that ANY MCNGP member can nominate new candidates, but
    I believe in the storied history of the MCNGP, only one or two members have
    been nominated by someone other than me, at least since I became a member.

    NOMINATE, PEOPLE!

    I need a break.

    Frisbee®, Oct 4, 2005
  14. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I suspected Laura, but I was only counting you, The Rev, and Wayne. Who's
    the fifth? Jack Daniels?

    Frisbee®, Oct 4, 2005
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    Samwise.

    JaR, Oct 4, 2005
  16. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Samwise.

    Sam Gamgee? Who invited that character?

    Jtyc, Oct 4, 2005
  17. No MCSE? Damn I better go back and check my transcripts. I mean you are the
    base of knowledge here right? I reccomend taking the exam one question at a
    time.

    I think I know why you hate us, it's certification envy. At this point you
    might some day collect enough certs to get into the certification double
    digit club, but you will never acheive the ultimate certification, being a
    member of the MCNGP.

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 4, 2005
  18. One more thing.

    Aye!

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 4, 2005
  19. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Cause we haven't had a decent Arsefvkcer in weeks. I'm waitin patientley

    MitchS, Oct 4, 2005
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
    There's a beaut over at a.c.mcse.

    Furrfu.

    JaR, Oct 4, 2005