  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    really? well then...start a subject

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sorry about that. * Drumming up the tips* Hmm, Was it cooked in a stew or
    did they fry it in a pan (that will destroy any good slice of meat) It is
    hard to come by here in MN, but there are a few farms that raise them here.
    The steaks need to be grilled, not fried, or in a stew, like you would make
    if making beef stew.

    Guest, Oct 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    except for the exceptions

    Guest, Oct 6, 2005
  4. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    The thought of having a post worthy post while thought provoking is just too
    heavy a thought in my way of thinking. Sides, since it's only 16 minutes
    til beer-thirty, I don't wanna.

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  5. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Don't get me wrong that type of thing is great when not with the family CEO,
    but she that witnesseth, beateth.

    I think it was a burger but can't remember for sure. Now I might could go
    for buffalo chili since it is closely related to cow, but I don't have a pot
    that big. Them durn buffalo is HUGE.

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Pick up one of those rocks, get behind a boulder, in a few minutes the
    My way is not very sportsmanlike.

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2005
  7. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Fsck this. I'm marking the whole g0ddam thread as read. I can't fscking take
    it no more.

    CBIC, Oct 6, 2005
  8. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
    I may never watch the movie again.

    JaR, Oct 6, 2005
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Fsck this. I'm marking the whole g0ddam thread as read. I can't fscking
    That Vizzini, he can fuss.

    Jtyc, Oct 7, 2005
  10. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    I don't think he wants to rhyme with us.

    (However, next time you watch the DVD, try the different language tracks
    during this scene.)

    T-Bone, Oct 7, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no

    Neil, Oct 7, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at us.

    Neil, Oct 7, 2005
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am in the same situation. I am looking to get MCSE certified around
    Stamford, CT. I want courses that are not bootcamp, but that last several
    weeks. Please let me know who I can contact about this?
    Thanks!
    -Enjo

    Guest, Oct 14, 2005