  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    one of us has to...

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.

    I am not the Dread Pirate Roberts.

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    Why not save a little time and just post a link to the script and be done
    with it?

    JaR, Oct 6, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    what fun is that?

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I have some rope up here, but I do not think you would accept my help,
    since I am only only waiting around to kill you.

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I have some rope up here, but I do not think you would accept my help,
    That does put a damper on our relationship.

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2005
  7. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Why not save a little time and just post a link to the script and be
    Well, it's the only way I can be satisfied. If I use my right -- tch -- over
    too quickly.

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2005
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you know how much I love watching you work. But I've got my country's
    500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and
    Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped.

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You need to try Tatonka (Buffalo) Good Stuff Manard

    Guest, Oct 6, 2005
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

    The chocolate coating makes it go down easier.

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2005
  12. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    you know how much I love watching you work. But I've got my country's
    Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything.

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2005
  13. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    I did, bad experience. My wife got mad at the waitress for shall we say
    *drumming up tips.* Seems I remember the meat was pretty dry but I have'nt
    been allowed to go back. And surprisingly Southern KY grocers don't carry
    buffalo or toy trucks.

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  14. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything.

    As much as you hate the puns, that's how much I hate the movie quotes.

    Frisbee®, Oct 6, 2005
  15. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    I'd give almost anything for a good pun if it would help derail this quote
    train.

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Pick up one of those rocks, get behind a boulder, in a few minutes the
    man in black will come running around the bend, the minute his head is in
    view, hit it with the rock.

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  18. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    "Get away from me witch!"

    "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife"

    T-Bone, Oct 6, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    excellent, I wouldn't want to leave anyone un-pissed off...

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  20. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    As much as you hate the puns, that's how much I hate the movie quotes.

    I suggest a deal. You write four copies of a letter. I'll send my four
    fastest ships. One in each direction. The Dread Pirate Roberts is always
    close to Florin this time of year. We'll run up the white flag and deliver
    your message. If Westley wants you, bless you both. If not ... please
    consider me as an alternative to suicide. Are we agreed?

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2005