    Bourbon Thermonuclear.(which is awe-inspiring sprinkled liberally on
    biscuits and gravy!)

    May the Fire be with you, and welcome, brother.

    JaR, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    not having watched the blue collar tour (I google too), I will endevour
    to pick up this weekend. I do afterall enjoy a good redneck joke.

    "If you refer to the fifth grade as 'your senior year'..."

    {$1 to Jeff Foxworthy}

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    whole scotch bonnets? Pickled jalepenos on the side...

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  4. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    *cue uncontrollable drooling*
    You are great among men
    *cue the shakes*
    Brother nuthin, you should be promoted to Padre. Do you have a sister?

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Such selfless dedication to the truth is truly commendable.

    JaR, Oct 6, 2005
  6. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    With jerk chicken, Cuban beans, and Captain Morgan!
    Yeah baby, a pirate's life for me!

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    My brains, his steel, and your strength against sixty men, and you think
    If only we had a wheel barrel.

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2005
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Okay, dambit, that does it.

    I'm making a trip to wherever it is you live. Please to be making
    industrial quantities of chili. My step-son needs to buy a car, I'll use
    that as an excuse for the trip.

    Frisbee®, Oct 6, 2005
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    A big Deer steak, eggs, fried potatos, and a few shots of JD make a suitable
    breakfast.

    Guest, Oct 6, 2005
  11. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    I got some green in the freezer, I think, lemme know when you'll be here an
    I'll whup up a batch of red, too!

    Pretty sure we got a car here that'll make it back to Floridarr in at least
    one piece.

    JaR, Oct 6, 2005
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?aG9seSBkb2c=?= spewed
    across the ether:
    For breakfast, we recommend Maker's Mark or Evan Williams Single Barrel. JD
    is more of a happy hour thing.

    JaR, Oct 6, 2005
  13. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Every real drinker knows you have Wild Turkey for breakfast.

    CBIC, Oct 6, 2005
  14. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    At the Highland games I was told that $1000 a bottle Scotch was breakfast.
    I decided I can't afford breakfast.

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  15. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Wouldn't you have to get up awfully early to hunt, shoot, clean, and cook
    one?

    Frisbee®, Oct 6, 2005
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    *drool*

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    man that's a beautiful thought. I'd like to think that heaven will be like
    this. Spicy, hot, burning your face off....hmmmm, sound more like a
    description of that other place...

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Uh, oh. I suspect your sigmonster is becoming sentient.

    JaR, Oct 6, 2005