    NO, NOT! I'M JUST KIDDING!

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    get used to disappointment.

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Hot Dang! After a quick slice of my Google, I have realized I have seen
    this movie. Most of it is rather fuzzy to my recollection unit (blocked
    portion of childhood maybe), so in an effort to be adequately armed I will
    rewatch it.

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  4. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    And eatin' britches

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    On a side note, don't try this in a car.

    Don't try it in a motorhome either.

    The way I see it, you owe me for one cracked bumper.

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2005
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    It won't be the last

    There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to
    damage yours.

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2005
  7. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Who are you quoting? (I'm to lazy to un-hide read messages).

    Frisbee®, Oct 6, 2005
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Well, well, well... my opinion of you has changed 360 degrees...... all
    this talk about killin' innocent animals and such..... even this "out of
    season" stuff....

    *hands head shaking back and forth*

    I love you man!

    *pushes Mitch back*

    NOT like that man, dang!

    Guest, Oct 6, 2005
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Who are you quoting? (I'm to lazy to un-hide read messages).

    Look, I don't mean to be rude, but this is not as easy as it looks. So I'd
    appreciate it if you wouldn't distract me.

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2005
  10. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    True dat. But they say an abundance of perfect breasts might make a feller
    go blind. You know, after the fact that is.

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  11. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Sorry, but I saw the word "breast" and that always gets my attention. Now
    that I've reluctantly un-hid my read messages, I'm sorely disappointed.

    Frisbee®, Oct 6, 2005
  12. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Sorry, but I saw the word "breast" and that always gets my attention. Now
    It won't be the last. To the pain means the first thing you lose will be
    your feet, below the ankles, then your hands at the wrists, next your nose.

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2005
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
    Thank the Ghods.
    Amen. I feel the meat selection to be of slightly less importance than
    the careful and judicious choice of actual chilis, however.
    Poultry has no place in true chili. I find the mere suggestion digusting.
    And, as any True Believer can tell you, "Anyone who knows beans about
    chili, knows there ain't no fscking beans in chili!" And damn unlikely to
    find tomatoes, either, IMNSHO.
    To call a true chili a mere stew insults all lovers of the capsicum.

    JaR, Oct 6, 2005
  14. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    What's your preference? and do you like a hint of Habanero, a pinch of
    Piquin, a teaspoon of Tepin?

    Greetings my brother in the church of the great and wonderful Capsicum, from
    which indigestion comes(bows head). Please accept my apologies, but I still
    can't call deer "chili" by that name reserved for the most holy of bowls
    which as you said TRUE chili. As I think we both agree that is not. And
    anyway most people wouldn't call my stew stew. Napalm in a bowl, Fire down
    below, and Why the f... is my face numb, would prolly come closer.
    Cause everyone knows that REAL food has a Scoville rating(and I don't mean
    no pu$$y 40,000 neither).

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    WHY would you block PB from your childhood (AKKK! you must die you little
    puke. that makes you what 14 now?) memories

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    um, yeah

    *slowly backs away from MitchS"

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    And remember this, never forget this: when I found you, you were so
    slobbering drunk, you couldn't buy Brandy!

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    My brains, his steel, and your strength against sixty men, and you think
    a little head jiggle is supposed to make me happy?

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I believe this to be a lie and as such will endevour to do a copulant
    amount of scientific research on the subject. I will stare at as many
    perfect breasts as I can find until I debunk this whole theory.

    IT'S ALL IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!

    Neil, Oct 6, 2005
  20. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Now hey hold on wait just a minnit. If I have to rember fuzzy details from
    18 years ago then shirley you know what I mean when I say biscuit n gravy
    eatin britches (and this next part pains me) Git-R-Dun!

    MitchS, Oct 6, 2005