    i want to go for MCSE certification in server2003.
    Looking for ur help and assistant
    TNX

    Guest, Oct 4, 2005

  2. I suggest you get information, and prepare. It's good to want things.

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob */, Oct 4, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I think suggestion is what comes free not the courses and certifications. A
    free TNX from my side also 2 u. Help was what i looked for not suggestions

    Guest, Oct 4, 2005
  4. get information, and prepare. game over. insert coin to continue.TNX.

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob */, Oct 4, 2005
  5. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Oct 4, 2005
  6. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    To add to what the lovely young catwalker has said: we help those that
    firstly help themselves. Have you tried http://www.microsoft.com/msce yet?
    If not, go there, read through the material, check the exam objectives (ie:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/ ) *then* if you
    still have questions, tell us what research you've done and where you are
    unsure.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Oct 4, 2005
  7. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    Here ya go:
    Step 1:
    You should ignore any MCNGP they don't even have their MCSE's . . . .

    Step 2:
    www.microsoft.com/learning

    Thanks!!!

    lowdes, Oct 4, 2005
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Oct 4, 2005
  9. Step 1:
    Eat Me.

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob */, Oct 4, 2005
  10. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Every time I think I know just how stupid you are, you go and prove me
    wrong.
    You're stupid, but sometimes you can be helpful.
    Welcomes!!!

    Frisbee®, Oct 4, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    step 2:
    stop quoting lowdes.

    Neil, Oct 4, 2005
  12. Step 3:
    Eat Me.

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob */, Oct 4, 2005
  13. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    I just type the truth . . .

    lowdes, Oct 4, 2005
  14. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Then get a rsfcking clue!

    There are currently 47 MCNGP members, MOST of which DO have MCSE or higher
    (we have at least three MCT's). Many of us are not network administrators,
    some are software developers. When you make stupid statements claiming that
    NONE of the MCNGP have MCSE's you just come across as being plain STUPID.
    Your act is getting old. Snap out of it or you might be the first person in
    my 10+ year USENET history to actually get kill-filed. And kill-files are
    for pu$$ies, so DON'T MAKE ME DO IT YOU MORAN.

    I hereby nominate lowdes as the stupidest lamer ever to post in this here
    froup.

    Frisbee®, Oct 4, 2005
  15. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I hereby nominate lowdes as the stupidest lamer ever to post in this
    Wow, there's been alot of very stupid lamers here in the past but I'll agree
    and second the nomination.

    CBIC, Oct 4, 2005
  16. Guest

    C Guest

    seconded

    C, Oct 4, 2005
  17. All in favor say "Aye"

    Bill McPherson, Oct 4, 2005
  18. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Yeah, this clown's pretty frickin lame. Not because he hates us, but for the
    reasons he hates us.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
    bucket of salted slugs!

    Briscobar, Oct 4, 2005
  19. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    In these hallowed halls of the MCNGP I don't know if I'm allowed to vote,
    but if so; Aye, Eye, I, Church of Lukumi Babalu Aye, Aye Aye Captain, all
    right, alright, aye (also ay), OK (or okay), yea, yeah, certainly, indeed,
    indisputably, undoubtedly, unquestionably

    MitchS, Oct 4, 2005
  20. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    I have a clue :) and it's that I don't like the MCNGP.

    lowdes, Oct 4, 2005