  1. shuihua

    shuihua Guest

    I want to buy a digital camera now,tell something about the two.

    shuihua, Feb 8, 2006

  2. shuihua

    shuihua Guest

    enthusiasts. Can anyone comment on the following with a few words
    about the differences? Or point out other websites?

    enthusiasts:Can anyone comment on the two with a few words about the
    differences?i am a newbie

    shuihua, Feb 8, 2006

  3. shuihua

    SMS Guest

    I'd go for the 620. The advantages I can see in the Samsung are the
    larger screen and the Li-Ion battery. But unlike popular cameras, the
    Li-Ion packs for the Samsung are quite expensive, with after-market
    packs costing $23.

    The Samsung doesn't support conversion lenses, or an external flash.
    Also it's not as wide of a zoom range.

    Are you sure that you don't want to splurge for the Canon G6?

    Steve
    "http://digitalcamerashortlist.com/"

    SMS, Feb 8, 2006
  4. shuihua

    shuihua Guest

    Canon G6 is pretty good but beyond my budget ,i want buy a handy and
    inexpensive camera with a price under $400(3000RMB here)

    how about Nikon Coolpix 7900,it looks good.

    shuihua, Feb 8, 2006
  5. shuihua

    SMS Guest

    Ma-Ma Hu-Hu. No manual control over the shutter speed.

    I'd probably opt for the Canon SD500 over the Coolpix 7900.

    SMS, Feb 8, 2006