    The pop up says - User Environment - Windows cannot load users profile.....
    after 30 seconds it disappears and no problem using computer after that.
    How can I suppress this pop up. Thanks.

    Monty, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Monty

    Patrick Guest

    Can you please afford some more information in your 'Subject' field?
    (can you possibly turn 'wordwrap' on in your 'Subject' field?)
    :)

    Patrick, Aug 30, 2003

  3. Monty

    Boomer.. Guest

    Monty said:
    What OS? Win95, XP, 2000?

    Here's a bit of info for NT/Win2k

    http://tinyurl.com/lpd3 or http://tinyurl.com/lpdc

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Boomer.., Aug 30, 2003
  4. Monty

    °Mike° Guest

    Windows XP Logon and Passwords
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_logon.htm

    Scroll down to:
    "How to Check User Profiles on a Windows XP-Based Computer"
    "Error Message: Windows Cannot Load Your Profile Because It
    May Be Corrupted"

    °Mike°, Aug 30, 2003