    Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
    where I can find out this information.

    Many Thanks

    judith, Aug 4, 2003

  2. judith

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as judith continued:
    Ask the local council for the planning department, or consult the local land
    registry.

    slumpy, Aug 4, 2003

  3. judith

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 5, 2003
  4. judith

    Osprey Guest

    In the mother country of the World;-) The United Kingdom:-0

    The builders probably Wimpy (Leggoland)

    Osprey

    Osprey, Aug 5, 2003
  5. judith

    Osprey Guest

    When has Leistershire been in Eastern England?

    Midlands actually;-)

    Osprey, Aug 5, 2003
  6. judith

    Boomer Guest

    TY :)

    Boomer, Aug 5, 2003
  7. judith

    Mara Guest

    Ask here:

    http://www.mountsorrel.org.uk/

    "The Parish Council should be able to tell you, I would think."

    Mara, Aug 5, 2003
  8. judith

    °Mike° Guest

    Not likely. They won't have the relevant records. The local
    authority or records office is the place to go.

    °Mike°, Aug 5, 2003
  9. judith

    Osprey Guest

    But at least the PC should direct her in the right direction.

    I'll need to think about that last statement;-)

    Osprey

    Osprey, Aug 5, 2003
  10. judith

    °Mike° Guest

    Most parish councils wouldn't even have a clue where to direct
    somebody.

    °Mike°, Aug 5, 2003
  11. judith

    DC Guest

    What a slut. };O)

    DC, Aug 5, 2003
  12. judith

    Kraftee Guest

    (judith) wrote in
    Hey dummy look at the group's name, you may just get a clue :p

    Kraftee, Aug 9, 2003
  13. judith

    you suck Guest

    again....WTF...wrong NG.

    you suck, Aug 9, 2003
  14. judith

    Brian H¹© Guest

    What do you base your comment on?

    Brian H¹©, Aug 9, 2003
  15. He doesn't need to base his opinion on anything if he's just trying to get a
    rise out of someone...

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 10, 2003
  16. judith

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Having just seen his reply to z, I have to agree.

    Brian H¹©, Aug 10, 2003
  17. judith

    Kraftee Guest

    Only 'rise' he's getting is himself & he's also helping to reinforce
    the attitude the rest of the world has with the great 'unwashed',
    clueless population of the US.

    So carry on, one day he may discover that there is a whole new world
    out there outside his little corner...

    Kraftee, Aug 10, 2003