  1. Does anyone know software that'll allow me to have an alarm go off every
    hour, or at other regular intervals?

    Thanks

    Zzaaarathustra, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Zzaaarathustra mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Google is your friend...

    The Old Sourdough, Jun 22, 2006

  3. The Old Sourdough <>, the enfeebled-wastrel and
    unabashed anal explorer who likes tasteless up the bum adventures with
    corn snakes, and whose partner is a sleaze-slut with a messy cum canal,
    Buy an 8 foot length of bamboo and a sharp knife.
    Take a chair out into some wasteground along with the bamboo and the knife.
    Sharpen both ends of the bamboo and ram one end into the ground about a foot
    or two.
    Impale your stupid neck on the other end using the chair to gain enough
    height.

    HTH

    --
    Lunch was nice;
    Fouled up haddock gumboil accompanied by dirty spinal cord on top of

    Banned Apache, Jun 22, 2006
  4. Zzaaarathustra

    mitchb13 Guest

    You can use the scheduled task application within windows to play a
    sound at a certain time. I like to set mine to play an MP3.

    START-->PROGRAMS-->ACCESSORIES-->SYSTEM TOOLS-->SCHEDULED TASKS.

    Mitch
    http://www.technipages.com

    mitchb13, Jun 22, 2006
  5. Zzaaarathustra

    Pennywise Guest

    |>Does anyone know software that'll allow me to have an alarm go off every
    |>hour, or at other regular intervals?

    PowerPro http://powerpro.webeddie.com/ will.

    It will chime every hour, start a program at set times, do pretty much
    anything at a time of your choosing.

    Just one of it's many functions.

    Pennywise, Jun 22, 2006
  6. Thanks for the info

    Who is Banned Apache?

    He looks like a very sad individual, and obviously has a mental problems.

    Zzaaarathustra, Jun 22, 2006
  7. START-->PROGRAMS-->ACCESSORIES-->SYSTEM TOOLS-->SCHEDULED TASKS

    Thanks for the various tips.

    Where can I find sounds to play, I just need a chime.

    Thanks

    Zzaaarathustra, Jun 22, 2006
  8. Found it in programs.

    thanks

    Zzaaarathustra, Jun 22, 2006
  9. Zzaaarathustra

    why? Guest

    Isn't one of the default Windows sounds ding or chime. OTOH try
    searching www.google.com , there is free fonts, free apps, free clipart
    there are bound to be free sound effects.
    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Jun 22, 2006
  10. Zzaaarathustra

    Gordy Guest

    K-Man in disguise.

    Gordy, Jun 22, 2006
  11. Zzaaarathustra

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Banned Apache.

    In
    <you wrote:

    Irrelevant trollish crosspost snipped.
    If anyone has the right to gripe it's him. If he says you're sad that's
    his opinion, and his right to shove your ego-boosting support up your arse.

    I've yet to see you give any useful advice. All you do is troll those who
    take the piss which makes you just as bad *in my opinion.*

    http://www.colinjones.co.uk/images/answer.gif

    Anyway, that's my last response to this particular troll. I've stated my
    opinion, now I'll go back to sleep ;)

    Ponder, Jun 22, 2006
  12. Zzaaarathustra

    ellis_jay Guest

    scroll down to number 4 "chimer" great clock..

    http://www.blaiz.net/chimer.html

    you can play with the settings.

    ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
    Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales