    reason?

    Thanks in advance, Brad

    be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

    Brad, Jun 9, 2006

  2. Brad

    Brian Guest

    check to see that you have cookies enabled for that site, otherwise it will
    not allow signup

    Brian, Jun 10, 2006

  3. Brad

    Travis Guest

    Travis, Jun 11, 2006
  4. Brad

    JDL Guest

    Yeah, yahoo's a lot better. Hotmail blows chunks, probably due to its
    Microsoft affiliation. Microsoft only produces decent products when
    you're shelling out cold hard cash for 'em, then maybe not even then.

    JDL, Jun 11, 2006