    true as i can sign in easily onother computers and it always lets me sign in
    the second time i try! don't really know what to do. do you have any ideas
    or suggestions of places i could find an answer?

    bubble, Jan 2, 2004

  2. bubble

    Brian H¹© Guest

    bubble said:
    Hotmail have server problems too you know.

    Brian H¹©, Jan 2, 2004

  3. bubble

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 2, 2004
  4. bubble

    bubble Guest

    Does that mean that it is hotmails fault and there is nothing i can do??

    bubble, Jan 2, 2004
  5. bubble

    Brian H¹© Guest

    bubble said:
    As you don't say if this is something that has been happening for day, weeks
    etc, one can only assume that like everyone else who has a moment when they
    can't sign in, the first thing they do is post to 24hshd to show that they are
    totally impatient and unaware that systems fail.

    Have you tried clearing your cache, deleting cookies, and generally tidying up
    your system and trying again?

    Brian H¹©, Jan 2, 2004
  6. bubble

    bubble Guest

    thank you very much. it seems to be working now.:) happy new year

    bubble, Jan 2, 2004
  7. bubble

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.