    and click but still no inbox; instead this window reappears asking for
    the same information once again,which I give but the process repeats
    itself again and again and so on and so on.How can I get into my inbox?

    sam, Sep 15, 2005

  2. sam

    John Holmes Guest

    sam blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    I have sent you an email just seconds ago on how to solve your problem.

    John Holmes, Sep 15, 2005

  3. sam

    trout Guest

    Clean out you cache, and delete old cookies (in case one is corrupted).
    Make sure you have cookies enabled for Hotmail, Passport, and MSN.

    trout, Sep 16, 2005
  4. sam

    Mitch Guest

    It's been a while since I've even seen a Hotmail page, but...
    isn't there a tab on that page for going to your In Box?
    You know, a graphic that is separate from the little reminder-link?

    Mitch, Sep 16, 2005