    as if I should have to ******* ask! ( i do )
    Thanks.
    ;-)

    Dave G, Aug 25, 2005

  2. Dave G

    trout Guest

    Changing your mail client should have no effect on the service
    you're allowed. The account's configured to be used by the client. It
    shouldn't 'know the difference'.

    trout, Aug 25, 2005

  3. Dave G

    Dave G Guest

    ah yes, so i could dummy test this on another PC's OLXP for example!
    good thinking batman.... er Troutman!
    ;-)
    cheers.

    Dave G, Aug 28, 2005
  4. can somebody tell me why i have 600 un read emails in my outlook box from
    you people i dont even know thanks

    amanda ainsworth, Aug 28, 2005
  5. Dave G

    Trax Guest

    |>can somebody tell me why i have 600 un read emails in my outlook box from
    |>you people i dont even know thanks

    Complaints, that it takes you 160 lines to post a sentence.

    Subject: Re: Trojan.downloader.BHO.req - how to remove

    Trax, Aug 28, 2005
  6. Dave G

    trout Guest

    'This' is not email. You have downloaded messages from a Usenet
    newsgroup, to which you subscribed. If you don't want to download any
    more messages; unsubscribe. Again, this is something *you* do, on your
    own machine.

    trout, Aug 28, 2005