    period...but after a longer period its necessary to type in the password
    again.
    Any ideas? Thanks. J

    John Jones, Mar 10, 2007

  2. John Jones

    Evan Platt Guest

    What web browser? What operating system?

    Evan Platt, Mar 10, 2007

  3. John Jones

    John Jones Guest

    John Jones, Mar 10, 2007
  4. John Jones

    Aardvark Guest

    Want a cookie?

    Aardvark, Mar 11, 2007
  5. Same problem here.

    John Ross Mc Master, Mar 11, 2007
  6. John Jones

    John Jones Guest

    John Jones, Mar 11, 2007
  7. John Jones

    olfart Guest

    you can't

    olfart, Mar 11, 2007
  8. John Jones

    John Jones Guest

    John Jones, Mar 11, 2007
  9. John Jones

    west Guest

    The cookie is time based so it expires after a period of time. Visit hotmail
    every day to retain the cookie. Just type in or bookmark http://hotmail.com so
    you will visit the main page first.

    west, Mar 12, 2007