    she is asked to agree to be invoiced????

    thanks for your hints,

    fk9

    fk9, Jan 6, 2007

  2. fk9

    PeeCee Guest

    Jef

    MSN just links straight to Hotmail's login page for me, entered user name &
    password and into account no problem.

    I would suggest she forget about MSN, just go straight to WWW.Hotmail.com
    and normal (free) access should still be available to her.

    Paul.

    PeeCee, Jan 6, 2007

  3. fk9

    ropey advice Guest

    She seemingly has opted for the *upgrade* -
    compliant with OE+Outlook, larger capacity,
    spellcheck, etc etc etc
    You'll have to contact and undo.

    ropey advice, Jan 6, 2007