Hotmail account help needed

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by DIGS, Jul 27, 2005.

  1. DIGS

    DIGS Guest

    Hi

    My name is Gary and I need help which I hope someone can help with and this
    is my best hope as I have had good luck here in the past.

    I believe my hotmail account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my
    password along with the secret question my id is I
    have tried everything that I can but no luck so far.

    I am not sure if anyone can help but please do if you can please respond
    with an email address so that I can email you or any steps that I can take.

    I am tensed about this as it

    Thank you.

    DIGS, Jul 27, 2005

  2. DIGS

    S.Heenan Guest

    DYODW

    S.Heenan, Jul 27, 2005

  3. DIGS

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:37:18 GMT, in
    <i8TFe.18$>
    DIGS scrawleE:

    Please don't ask for email only answers -- if you can't be bothered
    to check back in the group, you don't deserve help.

    °Mike°, Jul 28, 2005
  4. DIGS

    DIGS Guest

    Well I am checking back on the group for an answer so thanks mike I will be
    doing that.

    S.Heenan thanks but I have been doing my own dirty work and been trying what
    i can by looking on the net and other areas but nothing has helped. thank
    you

    If any one has any possible solutions please provide on how to resolve this
    so that I may establish on retrieving some information. I know you get when
    it is free and it is already resolved I just need to get some information.

    Thanks

    DIGS, Jul 28, 2005
  5. DIGS

    PC Guest

    Gary

    Simplest solution is to abandon the account, advise all your email contacts
    that you suspect it has been 'cracked' (not hacked) and should not be
    used/replied to.

    Posting the email address on usenet has effectively made it useless anyway
    as spambots will have most likely picked the address up and added it to
    their 'live' email address lists.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Jul 28, 2005
  6. DIGS

    uh Clem Guest

    With foot jammed firmly in mouth on Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:17:56 +1200,
    I second.
    I used to use Hotmail but found it cumbersome. I switched to Yahoo
    after I had similar experience. I don't know if it was cracked, but it
    didn't work any more so it didn't matter.

    uh Clem, Jul 28, 2005