    how should i microwave the hotdogs? apparently two dogs at power level 8 for
    1:10 wasn't enough. Should I just nuke one on its own for say a minute on
    full power?

    Brian, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Brian

    Rayzor Guest

    Rayzor, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Brian

    gangle Guest

    Hot dogs generally don't cook in an appetizing manner in a
    microwave due to how a microwave works (convection of
    high heat from the outside in [grilling, boiling, or steaming]
    works better), but experimenting with these tips might be
    worth a try: http://www.ehow.com/tips_438.html

    gangle, Sep 20, 2004
  4. Brian

    ziggy Guest

    I always put them in a pan of simmering water for a couple of minutes
    and they are just fine......

    ziggy

    ziggy, Sep 20, 2004
  5. Brian

    dwacon Guest

    The best way is to split them and grill them. Get the all-beef ones with
    the natural casing that gives them that pleasing "snap" when you bite into
    them.

    dwacon, Sep 22, 2004