!!! Hosting: Softswitch, Billing, Virtual PBX, Web CRM, backup!!!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Merlin, Dec 5, 2007.

  1. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    --

    Dear sirs,

    If you don’t have a large budget to invest into a VoIP business, but would
    like to provide the same services as Vonage provides: IP PBX, callback,
    follow me, virtual office, conference call, Virtual Fax etc – you can rent
    a turnkey solution and offer all these services paying only $500 for VM;
    and $750 for VM + SM per month!

    Servers are ready and deployed, so you don’t need to wait until the
    servers are setup and installed. You may start renting already today!

    You can also host your website CRM with us; at some extra fee we can
    customize it by your needs and requirements

    Want to backup your running VM/SM system? Welcome!

    Need to move all you data from an old server to our host – we’ll help you
    with that.

    Configuration, tech support, customization, troubleshooting,

    We are working with you and for you!

    Feel free to contact me directly for more details.

    Best regards,
    Merlin

    e-mail: Merlin (at) tcpmail.co.uk
    MSN: merlin (at) vfemail.net