HostedSwitch Feed - A-Z List Exchange

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by HostedSwitch.com, Oct 6, 2010.

  1. Being a leader in hosted softswitching, HostedSwitch has always been a
    place where
    VoIP carriers meet to exchange traffic. Willing to make this cooperation
    even more
    easier we dedicate a special section of our site to that purpose. In
    HostedSwitch
    Feed you can
    - post your current needs and offers
    - share A-Z lists with other members of the VoIP carriers commmunity
    - test routes quickly and efficiently via HostedSwitch format and
    connections.

    HostedSwitch.com - Routing, Billing, Monitoring

    HostedSwitch.com, Oct 6, 2010