Hosted VoIP Billing Solution for Global VoIP Companies

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by voicemaster4sell, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. Hello,

    Looking for best VoIP billing Software?? We have it to provide you at
    cheap price with excellent support.

    VoiceMaster(v2.01) = $399 only (For Rent), 100 ports + dedicated pc
    with 24x7 technical support + bandwidth.

    Why From us:

    1. We have VM Expert Tech Support
    2. 24x7 technical supports
    3. Cheap Price
    4. 99% uptime guarantee
    5. Free VM/SM Manual
    6. Reliable Company
    7. 25 running hosted clients and growing
    8. And More

    Need Now?? For more details you can contact me through:

    Mail :
    MSN :
    Yahoo :

    Thank you