    little purplish hue.
    Any suggestions as to what caused this and what I can do about it?
    Thanks.

    k_yhz, Dec 11, 2003

  2. k_yhz

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    It sounds like you have a monitor with a "Trinitron" tube. They provide
    really high quality picture, but require two wires to hold the apeture
    grill in place. There is nothing you can do about this, but the lines will
    be barely noticable after a little getting used to.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Dec 11, 2003

  3. k_yhz

    k_yhz Guest

    Thanks for the info - that's what the folks who sold it to me said.

    k_yhz, Dec 11, 2003
  4. k_yhz

    Night_Seer Guest

    Yup I have a Sony monitor witht hose same lines...I completely forgot
    about them until now...you get used to em. As for the hue in the
    corner. I would check the refresh rate, as I have fixed this before by
    lowering or raising it. Check your monitors documentation to see what
    refresh rates it supports at your current resolution.

    Night_Seer, Dec 11, 2003
  5. k_yhz

    Roy Guest

    A note to original poster. You have the better type of monitor once
    you forget about the lines.

    Roy - Carpe Noctem

    Roy, Dec 11, 2003
  6. k_yhz