    The movie plays OK on my PC using Real Player.
    How can I convert this to VCD.
    TIA

    ripper, Dec 19, 2003

  2. ripper

    Mick C Guest

    Try changing the plugins in TMPGenc.. can't remember how to do it.. but its
    under options somewhere try changing the priority.

    Also check out www.vcdhelp.com for lots of info

    Mick C, Dec 19, 2003

  3. ripper

    lafftrax Guest

    Have you upgraded TMPGEnc, I know a while back there reference to this
    problem on the site and something about an upgrade, or try here
    http://www.deskshare.com/vem.aspx, its a limited trial(30days) or $49USD to
    buy, the problem in TMPGEnc could be it does not recognize the codec
    hope this is of some help, not at the computer I have this on so its the
    best I can do.

    lafftrax, Dec 19, 2003