    advanced IP structure we'd be calling them free by now but seems not.

    cheers
    JS

    Johnathan Smith, Aug 22, 2005

  2. Johnathan Smith

    7 Guest

    You need an account with a HK based VoIP service provider
    and make direct calls from here (jitter may be a problem on
    slow links - but frankly I have not experienced it to such
    advanced places as HK and US). Or get a VoIP service provider that
    has peering arrangements with others that have bases in HK.

    7, Aug 22, 2005

  3. Johnathan Smith

    Chris Blunt Guest

    Are you aware of any such providers?

    I've searched before for a VoIP provider in Hong Kong who can provide
    me with a local number, but haven't been able to find one. Apparently
    there's not much consumer interest in VoIP there yet.

    Chris

    Chris Blunt, Aug 23, 2005
  4. Johnathan Smith

    Mark Adamson Guest

    If it were just to call one or two people in HK, you could get them a UK
    number and a Sipura adaptor or something like that :)

    Mark

    Mark Adamson, Aug 23, 2005