    The homepage has been hijacked by a Trojan www.virushelp.com how do I get
    rid of it.
    Once I try to load anitivirus it recognises it and wont load.

    caroline, Nov 6, 2006

  2. caroline

    beenthere Guest

    So the name of this trojan is ?.
    Or did virushelp tell you you`d got a trojan, to encourage you
    to D\load some software ?.

    beenthere, Nov 6, 2006

  3. caroline

    Ben Myers Guest

    Ben Myers, Nov 6, 2006
  4. caroline

    caroline Guest

    caroline, Nov 6, 2006
  5. caroline

    beenthere Guest

    You`ll have to keep your kids off that machine.
    You`ll end up with grey hair.
    Go here, and read Crunchies` piece.
    Click on one of the mirrors when you`ve read it, and download
    the file.
    Follow the advice you just read.
    HTH.

    beenthere, Nov 6, 2006