    Will anyone advise me please on what they would consider to be the best
    Video Conferencing program currently available.
    Thank you.

    Emlyn, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Emlyn

    dom Guest

    Netmeeting

    dom, Mar 2, 2005

  3. Emlyn

    Old Gringo Guest

    Any one of the IM's work well as NetMetting is not available on WinXP.

    Old Gringo, Mar 2, 2005
  4. Emlyn

    John Holmes Guest

    Old Gringo 's blabbering in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Huh?

    John Holmes, Mar 2, 2005
  5. Emlyn

    PJB Guest

    say what?...since when?....has someone hacked into my pc and stolen
    netmeeting?....nope, still there, safe and sound

    P.

    (on Winxp)

    PJB, Mar 2, 2005
  6. Emlyn

    Old Gringo Guest

    I am running Win98se. Came with NetMeeting http://tinyurl.com/5g8p
    Having friends using WinXP Home. I ask them to install NetMeeting
    for video chat. They came back and told me it was not available for
    WinXP because of the new MSN IM having all the capabilities. I was
    told this by 2 different people with WinXP Home. ?? If I am wrong,
    sorry for relaying bad information. Can someone with WinXP Home
    verify this for me?

    Old Gringo, Mar 2, 2005