    issue but I thought I'd at least ask for opinions .
    TIA ,
    D.

    D., Mar 11, 2009

  2. I see what you mean. My customized page, which I have not looked at in
    a long time, does the same thing. Everything displays fine, but there
    is a horizontal scroll.

    If this is a problem, you might have a look at my.myway.com. Their
    customizable start pages have the same features as excite, but are add free.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 11, 2009

  3. D.

    D. Guest

    thanks for the reply .
    i'll check out " my way " .
    D.

    D., Mar 11, 2009
  4. D.

    D. Guest

    hello Leonidas ,
    what a great page , thank you so much .
    it's just what i was looking for .
    D.

    D., Mar 11, 2009
  5. I am so glad it is working for you!

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 11, 2009
  6. D.

    D. Guest

    hello again ,
    is there a way to set this so that my " custom "
    settings " show up when i open firefox ?
    D.

    D., Mar 11, 2009