    reopen it it returns to http://mysearchnow.com/ instead
    How can I get rid of this -it's a useless page and very irritating?
    TIA

    Alan, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Alan

    Steven Burn Guest

    Steven Burn, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Alan

    Boomer Guest

    Hi

    Your homepage may have been hijacked.

    Try this program:
    HijackThis
    http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/

    And you might want to fix your clock/time zone. You are posting from
    the past.

    Boomer, Nov 5, 2003
  4. Alan

    Steven Burn Guest

    His posting date/time looks like here (14-11-03 22:33) .....?

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group CEO
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Disclaimer:

    Steven Burn, Nov 5, 2003
  5. Alan

    Boomer Guest

    [snip broken sig]

    Per his comuter settings:
    Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:33:17 -0000

    Per his ISP (see headers)
    05 Nov 2003 18:27:05 GMT

    Boomer, Nov 5, 2003
  6. Alan

    trollster Guest

    looks like a hijacking program. run adware.

    --
    Where I made a webpage and no body came....
    http://www.digitalwarlords.com/phpBB2/

    trollster, Nov 5, 2003
  7. Alan

    Boomer Guest

    Why tell me?

    I have suggest this program to Alan.

    Boomer, Nov 5, 2003
  8. Alan

    trollster Guest

    I thought that you would care.

    trollster, Nov 5, 2003
  9. Alan

    Boomer Guest

    Honey, I care but I don't have the problem. :)

    Boomer, Nov 5, 2003
  10. Alan

    SgtMinor Guest

    Hey, Boomer. In a particularly good mood today?

    SgtMinor, Nov 5, 2003
  11. Alan

    trollster Guest

    I havent had anybody call me honey in such a long time! :)

    trollster, Nov 5, 2003
  12. Get ready to receive the list of things that need to be done around the
    house.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 5, 2003
  13. Alan

    Boomer Guest

    Sweetheart, today is a very good day. :)

    Boomer, Nov 5, 2003
  14. Alan

    Boomer Guest

    Better than being called a troll. ;-)

    Boomer, Nov 5, 2003
  15. Alan

    trollster Guest

    Good Point! :)

    trollster, Nov 5, 2003
  16. Alan

    trollster Guest

    I already have that happen! ;)

    trollster, Nov 5, 2003
  17. Alan

    SgtMinor Guest

    Well thanks, luv! Hope you like my new ID.

    SgtMinor, Nov 5, 2003
  18. Alan

    Boomer Guest

    <SMOOCH>

    I luv your _new_ ID but you'll always be Sgt. *Major* <wink> to me!

    :)

    Boomer, Nov 6, 2003
  19. Alan

    SgtMinor Guest

    I'm putty in your hands. Last time anyone called me 'major' the word
    'pain' followed in close association. But this time, it looks like a
    good thing...

    SgtMinor, Nov 6, 2003
  20. Alan

    Boomer Guest