HOME PAGE IN NEW TAB? HOW TO DO THIS ?? HOW??????????

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by BOB, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. BOB

    BOB Guest

    NEED TO OPEN HOME PAGE IN NEW TAB

    I TRIED IT AND I CANNOT DO IT.

    HOW DO YOU OPEN YOUR HOME PAGE INTO A NEW TAB?

    I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS, I HAVE SEARCHED AND SEARCHED ALL THE
    FAQ'S. I HAVE SEARCHED OVER 50 WEB SITES AND CLOSE TO 200 FORUM
    POSTINGS. I HAVE ALSO SEARCHED MANY MONTHS WORTH OF POSTINGS ON THIS
    SUBJECT IN NEWSGROUPS.

    HOW DO YOU DO THIS?

    PLEASE HELP ME OPEN THE HOME PAGE INTO A NEW TAB PLEASE?

    HELP ME?

    THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH

    I AM UNABLE TO DO THIS AND IT WOULD MAKE MY INTERNETWEB EXPERIENCE A
    LOT BETTER IF YOU COULD HELP ME TO PERFORM THIS TAB/FEATURE.

    THANK YOU AGAIN.

    BOB, Apr 13, 2006

  2. BOB

    Jedi Fans Guest