    help.

    The router is a CiscoSystems Wireless-G Broadband Router w/ 4-port switch.

    OS - WinXp SP2

    jcwinters, Jul 19, 2006

  2. jcwinters

    Joker Guest

    You should try posting to the microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web
    newsgroup. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking
    hardware and software only.
    --

    American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
    Motor Company

    The Electronic Frontier Foundation is highlighting three sets of bad
    laws going through Congress right now.
    http://www.eff.org/corrupt

    Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec

    This special alert is printed on 100% recycled electrons.

    assistance.

    time.

    If I sound hostile or arrogant you need to read the following before
    posting a question "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way" at
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html (The site I've linked
    to just has this article I think people should read before posting a
    technical question.)

    completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

    Douglas Adams, "Mostly Harmless"

    Joker, Jul 19, 2006