  1. -=D@n=-

    Briscobar Guest

    Sweet Jesus! Why?

    Briscobar, Jul 3, 2006

  2. -=D@n=-

    MitchS Guest

    I prefer the Confederate States and I choose not to recognize your "union."

    MitchS, Jul 3, 2006

  3. -=D@n=-

    MitchS Guest

    Turn a dial? 5 channels? Black and white? What planet are you from?

    MitchS, Jul 3, 2006
  4. -=D@n=-

    Neil Guest

    yes, we got colour a couple of years later.

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006
  5. -=D@n=-

    Neil Guest

    Uranus

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006
  6. -=D@n=-

    Neil Guest

    you have officially become the oldest MCNGP (for still fighting the civil
    war)

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006
  7. -=D@n=-

    Neil Guest

    At least we are _ALL_ pre-y2k....I think...nerds not _THAT_ young...is
    he?

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006
  8. -=D@n=-

    Frisbee® Guest

    I remember the very first TV show I ever saw in color. F-Troop. I was at
    my aunt's house. It was surreal. Watching Corporal Agarn hitting that
    private's bright blue uniform with his hat. Life would never be the same
    again.

    Frisbee®, Jul 3, 2006
  9. -=D@n=-

    Frisbee® Guest

    Yabbut when did you get COLOR?

    Frisbee®, Jul 3, 2006
  10. -=D@n=-

    Neil Guest

    never, we always owned a Canadian TV. Driving all the way to Fargo ND was
    too far to go buy a TV. (after we got cable we were able to get ND TV
    stations though...yeah, that was exciting)

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006
  11. -=D@n=-

    Neil Guest

    Get Smart....no the first colour TV show I watched, it wasn't a personal
    slight...

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006
  12. -=D@n=-

    MitchS Guest

    Non Digital?

    MitchS, Jul 3, 2006
  13. -=D@n=-

    LRM Guest

    Prehistory Earth. But I'm sure we would be shocked to hear the date your
    family first started using indoor toilets. Where you live that a recent
    development isn't it?

    LRM, Jul 3, 2006
  14. -=D@n=-

    Neil Guest

    well, DUH!!!

    (North Dakota..furrfu, you should know yer staes, I don't have to)

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006
  15. -=D@n=-

    Neil Guest

    we have them now in all of our igloos

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006
  16. -=D@n=-

    JaR Guest

    Is that what the hole in the middle of the floor is for?

    I thought that was the refrigerator.

    JaR, Jul 3, 2006
  17. -=D@n=-

    Neil Guest

    it's both...careful what you eat up here...

    Neil, Jul 3, 2006
  18. -=D@n=-

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Geesh, if you were born after August 1, you weren't even pre-MTV.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 3, 2006
  19. -=D@n=-

    MitchS Guest

    Now I know you're joshin. Who'd put a toilet inside? That'd stink the
    whole place up.

    MitchS, Jul 3, 2006
  20. -=D@n=-

    LRM Guest