  1. Drew

    Drew Guest

    It sure is quiet around here...

    Drew, Nov 4, 2010

  2. Drew

    Ron Guest

    Shhhh!! you'll wake them all.

    Ron, Nov 4, 2010

  3. Drew

    Bill Sharpe Guest

    What's all the racket about?

    --
    _________________

    BullDawg
    In God We Trust
    _________________

    Bill Sharpe, Nov 4, 2010
  4. Drew

    Jim Guest

    I miss Carlos's postings of when the new nVidia and ATI drivers are
    released. I just checked last night and both companies had released
    new drivers.

    Where is Carlos when you really need him. <g>

    Jim

    Jim, Nov 4, 2010
  5. Drew

    Carlos Guest

    Drew,
    I'm still here.
    :)
    Driver postings will be back shortly!
    ATI November driver release will surely see the light late this month.
    I am not tracking NVidia any longer but I will see what can I do about
    that.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Nov 4, 2010
  6. Dominic Payer, Nov 4, 2010
  7. It's "our" newsgroup and we're not talking to each other....

    Dominic Payer, Nov 4, 2010
  8. Drew

    Drew Guest

    As is my Win7 x64 pro and today in Reno Nv it is supposed to hit 76 degrees!
    Film at 11 and snow next week. roflol!!!!

    Drew, Nov 4, 2010
  9. Drew

    Drew Guest

    See!! you mention quiet and everybody comes alive. Good to hear you Carlos!!

    Drew, Nov 4, 2010
  10. Drew

    Carlos Guest

    Drew,
    Good to hear we are all still alive.
    I have had (and will have) arthrosis issues with my left hand (now under
    control) and an unexplainable pain in my right hand.
    That kept me away from typing for a while, wasting my money in medicines.
    Things seem to be calm right now and I am typing with both hands again
    saying Hi to my buddies from ethernal-september.
    They are doing quite a good job filtering spam.
    During work hours I use googlegroups and you gotta see that.
    It is quite difficult to find you guys in the middle of spam, like a needle
    in the haystack.
    It is Spring down down down here, with temps trying to get as "high" as 10
    deg C.
    Carlos

    "Drew" escribi├│ en el mensaje de
    noticias:iav8o5$1r8$-september.org...

    See!! you mention quiet and everybody comes alive. Good to hear you Carlos!!

    Carlos, Nov 4, 2010
  11. Drew

    John Turco Guest

    John Turco, Nov 6, 2010