Hmmmm, most interesting...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mick Sterbs, Jun 28, 2004.

  1. Mick Sterbs

    Mick Sterbs Guest

    Mick Sterbs, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Richard Cockburn, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Mick Sterbs

    Lionel Guest

    Yowza!
    Nice work Mick, well spotted! :)

    Looking at the name: "Missionphoto", it's interesting to note that the
    'George Preddy' character is what's known as a 'mission poster', which
    is the name given to loons who are on a mission to proselytise for some
    idea, eg; of a religious nature. I think this is pretty strong evidence
    that 'Preddy' has been trying to troll us all along.

    Lionel, Jun 29, 2004